Wiki Staff (Local)Edit
We have appointed members of this Wiki to help keep it running smoothly and to assist users where possible.
Local Admins (Sysop) - [From Wikia]Edit
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users, who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following tools:
- All privileges from the moderator, chat moderator, and rollback groups.
- Delete and undelete pages, as well as delete images or files.
- Lock (protect) both a page and a file so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without adminship privileges.
- Block users who are vandalizing the wikia from editing, etc.
- Grant and revoke both the chat moderator rights and forum moderator rights.
- Edit the wikia's skin and format.
- Edit MediaWiki pages.
Local Admins on this WikiEdit
Firebirdjp (Currently Inactive)
Local admins on this wiki use this shade of Neon Green
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user.
- Closing and reopening threads.
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
Having this status causes "DISCUSSIONS MODERATOR" to appear next to the username on the user's userpage.
Chat moderators are users who have chat moderator status in chat in order to moderate a wikia's chat room. They are able to block users from chat, which will kick a user out of the chat and ban them from returning until a chat moderator or an admin unbans them from the users' contributions page, or if the ban expires.
Having this status causes "CHAT MODERATOR" to appear next to the username on the user's userpage.
Mods on this Wiki
Chat Mods/Mods on this wiki use this shade of Neon Orange